All our rooms have a unique and personal touch. We are wheelchair accessible, eco-friendly and shoe free (bring your slippers or comfortable house shoes and make yourself at home).
WIFI is available and we have a great library with all sorts of books in English and German. We decided to be a TV free space, enjoy!
The house has beautiful views of the gardens and a panoramic vista of the Miskish Mountains. Enjoy the view as you eat breakfast or watch the dramatic colors of the evening sky with a glass of wine.
Check in is between 5pm and 7pm or earlier by appointment.
We offer special rates for groups of four or more women and we have a minimum stay of two nights.
|Room||1 night pps||10 nights pps|
Please note: We are unable to accept payments by VISA. Apologies for any inconvenience.
In the past ten years we have had many women stay with us who attend retreats at Dzogchen Beara www.dzogchenbeara.org We are just about a ten-minute drive away. We collect women who travel by public transport to Castletownbere free of charge.
There are a variety of different room options to choose from for your holiday for women in Castletownbere.
- Ensuite double room with wheelchair access.
- Double room, twin room with shared bathroom.
- Minimum stay two nights.
- We offer a 5% reduction when you stay for ten nights or more.
- We offer children under 14 years 10% reduction and babies go free.
- All prices include breakfast and help yourself to tea and coffee during the day.
- It’s possible to rent the cottage at certain times of the year, there are four bedrooms and email email@example.com for rates.
For more details phone 003532771717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you very much for this place. For a beautiful view, great barbecue,wonderful talks. We had eleven amazingl relaxing days at lovely Bellatrix!”