All our rooms have a unique and personal touch. We are wheelchair accessible, eco-friendly and shoe free (bring your slippers or comfortable house shoes and make yourself at home).
We hope to be up and running as a bed and breakfast and full board walking holiday destination for women again by July 2021 depending on the situation with COVID-19. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Beara.
WIFI is available and we have a great library with all sorts of books in English and German. We decided to be a TV free space, enjoy!
The house has beautiful views of the gardens and a panoramic vista of the Miskish Mountains. Enjoy the view as you eat breakfast or watch the dramatic colors of the evening sky with a glass of wine.
Check in is between 5pm and 7pm or earlier by appointment.
We have a minimum stay of two nights.
|Room||1 night pps||10 nights pps|
In the past ten years we have had many women stay with us who attend retreats at Dzogchen Beara www.dzogchenbeara.org We are just about a ten-minute drive away. We collect women who travel by public transport to Castletownbere free of charge.
There are a variety of different room options to choose from for your holiday for women in Castletownbere.
- Ensuite double room with wheelchair access.
- Double room, twin room with shared bathroom.
- Minimum stay two nights.
- We offer a 5% reduction when you stay for ten nights or more.
- We offer children under 14 years 10% reduction and babies go free.
- All prices include breakfast and help yourself to tea and coffee during the day.
- It’s possible to rent the cottage at certain times of the year, there are four bedrooms and email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
For more details phone 003532771717 or email email@example.com
“Thank you very much for this place. For a beautiful view, great barbecue,wonderful talks. We had eleven amazingl relaxing days at lovely Bellatrix!”